Cobb Pediatrics is paperless!
Use of the Patient Portal is required for all established patients of Cobb Pediatrics. It only takes a few minutes to set up an account!
What are the benefits?
- Quick and easy access to any lab or test results associated with your visit- no more waiting for a phone call!
- Better communication between you and your Doctor or Nurse Practitioner when you have a question. Message them directly from the portal and receive their response! No more phone tag.
- Immediate access to your office visit summaries AND any post-visit instructions or educational materials that your provider has chosen specifically for you.
- Need a standard immunization, school, sports physical, or camp form? If you’ve been in recently and are current on check-ups, these forms are already on the Portal for you to review and/or print. If you need something that you don’t see? Send our staff a message and we will post it to the portal for you!
- Request a prescription refill, referral to a specialist, or an appointment! You can also view details for any existing prescriptions, referrals and appointments.
- All of your financial records from our office will be located in one place. Pay your bill, access statements copies, or find out how much you paid last year.
- BEST OF ALL… you won’t be sitting in our office filling out paperwork! All of the visit-related forms (that used to be on paper) are now assigned to you on the portal when you confirm your appointment with us. Fill it out from the comfort of your own home at a time that works best for YOU!
Click the button below to get connected. If you need assistance or have questions, call us at 770-425-5331 and we will be more than happy to help you get started!